Accountability and reporting
From 2008 to 2014 Infrastructure Australia was legally part of the Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development. Infrastructure Australia's annual report was incorporated as a chapter in the annual report of the Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development.
Statement of expectations
The Statement of Expectations for Infrastructure Australia is issued by the responsible Minister. The current and previous Statements of Expectation are below.
- 2017 Statement of Expectations issued to Infrastructure Australia by the Minister for Urban Infrastructure —1 July 2017 to 30 June 2019 PDF: 132 KB
- 2015 Statement of Expectations issued to Infrastructure Australia by the Minister for Territories, Local Government and Major Projects—1 November 2015 to 30 June 2017 PDF: 51 KB
- 2014 Statement of Expectations issued to Infrastructure Australia Minister for Infrastructure and Regional Development—1 November 2014 to 30 October 2015
Statement of intent
Infrastructure Australia responds to each Statement of Expectations with our Statement of Intent.
- 2017 Statement of Intent, 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2019 PDF: 105 KB
- 2015 Statement of Intent, 1 November 2015 to 30 June 2017 PDF: 271 KB
- 2014 Statement of Intent, 1 November 2014 to 30 October 2015 PDF: 335 KB
The Corporate Plan sets out Infrastructure Australia's key objectives for the next four years, and our key priorities and activities for the forthcoming year. The current and previous Corporate Plans are available below.
- 2016-17 to 2019-20 Infrastructure Australia Corporate Plan PDF: 223 KB
- 2015-16 to 2018-19 Infrastructure Australia Corporate Plan PDF: 353 KB
Reports to COAG
From 2008 to 2014 Infrastructure Australia reported regularly to the Council of Australian Governments (COAG) through the Federal Minister for Infrastructure and Transport. Copies of these reports are available in Publications.
Freedom of Information
A new information publication plan for Australian Government agencies was introduced in 2011 to foster greater openness and transparency, and encourage a more proactive approach to publishing information. More information is available at Freedom of Information.
Contracts and Tenders
Pursuant to the Senate Order for entity contracts Infrastructure Australia publishes the contracts entered into of $100,000 or more (GST inclusive) and which:
- have not been fully performed as at 30 June 2017, or
- which have been entered into during the 12 months prior to 30 June 2017.
More information is available at Contracts & Tenders.
Executive Remuneration Reporting
Commonwealth Entities and Commonwealth Companies are requested to publish information detailing the scope and value of remuneration for executive and other highly paid staff on their entity/company’s website.
More information is available at Executive Remuneration Reporting.