Australian Infrastructure Audit—Supplementary Reports
Infrastructure Australia commissioned a number of reports to add to the information available for developing the Australian Infrastructure Audit. These reports are provided below.
- Population Estimates and Projections: Australian Infrastructure Audit Background Paper, April 2015 PDF: 3100 KB
This paper consolidates a range of demographic data, including estimates of current population and projections of population in the future. The paper provides context for the projections that have been used in the modelling for the Audit.
- Infrastructure: Aspirations and Goals: Australian Infrastructure Audit Background Paper, March 2015 PDF: 999 KB
This paper consolidates the high-level aspirations that state/territory governments and other stakeholders hold for the country. These aspirations provide context for the Audit, and the subsequent 15 year infrastructure plan.
- Infrastructure Maintenance, March 2015 PDF: 1756 KB
This report by GHD presents the results of desktop research into the adequacy of infrastructure maintenance around Australia.
- Nationally Significant Infrastructure: National Economic Analysis, December 2014 PDF: 25180 KB
This report by ACIL Allen presents the results of economic modelling undertaken for the Audit. It includes details of ACIL Allen's Direct Economic Contribution analysis, which is one of the economic indicators which informs the Audit.
- Urban Transport Infrastructure: National Economic Analysis, December 2014 PDF: 6942 KB
This report by ACIL Allen presents the results of economic modelling of urban transport infrastructure in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Canberra. It informs ACIL Allen's report on Nationally Significant Infrastructure.
Reports by Veitch Lister Consulting
These reports present the results of transport modelling undertaken by the consultant for Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Canberra. These reports inform ACIL Allen's report on Urban Transport Infrastructure.
- Greater Sydney Travel Modelling Report, October 2014 PDF: 19561 KB
- Greater Melbourne Travel Modelling Report, December 2014 PDF: 18206 KB
- South East Queensland Travel Modelling Report, October 2014 PDF: 34803 KB
- Greater Perth Travel Modelling Report, October 2014 PDF: 18215 KB
- Greater Adelaide Travel Modelling Report, October 2014 PDF: 17663 KB
- Canberra Travel Modelling Report, October 2014 PDF: 17424 KB
Note: These are large files. If you experience problems opening the report in your web browser, right-click on one of the above links, and select "Save target as…" in Internet Explorer, "Save link as…" in Firefox and Chrome, or "Download linked file as…" in Safari.